Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft managed data centers.
A comprehensive set of cloud services that developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy and manage applications through our global network of data centres. Integrated tools, DevOps and a marketplace support in efficiently building anything from simple mobile apps to Internet-scale solutions.
Azure is the cloud for building intelligent apps.
Use Azure to create data-driven, intelligent apps. From image recognition to bot services, take advantage of Azure data services and artificial intelligence to create new experiences that scale, and support deep learning, HPC simulations and real-time analytics on any shape and size of data.
- Develop breakthrough apps with built-in AI.
- Build and deploy custom AI models at scale, on any data.
- Combine the best of Microsoft and open-source data and AI innovations.
Azure is the cloud you can trust.
Ninety per cent of Fortune 500 companies trust the Microsoft Cloud. Join them. Take advantage of Microsoft security, privacy, transparency and the most compliance coverage of any cloud provider.
- Achieve global scale on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed data centres across 50 announced regions.
- Detect and mitigate threats with a central view of all your Azure resources through Azure Security Center.
- Rely on the cloud with the most comprehensive compliance coverage with over 70 compliance offerings.